Fay, John L.
John L. Fay
ATTORNEY AT LAW
John L. Fay is the founding attorney of the law firm of Fay, Farrow and Associates, P.C. He received his undergraduate degree from Northern Illinois University and received his Juris Doctor degree from Lewis University College of Law.
John began his professional career as a general practitioner, focusing his practice in the area of family law and domestic relations issues. Since 1985 John has concentrated his practice litigating and resolving issues concerning custody, visitation, child support, maintenance and property division. John enjoys a reputation among his peers as a thorough and assertive advocate for his clients. He is known by his clients to be responsive and compassionate in meeting the stressful demands individuals often face in domestic relations cases.
John is currently affiliated with the following professional associations: American Bar Association, Illinois State Bar Association, Du Page County Bar Association, Will County Bar Association, and is a member of the family law domestic relations committees of each bar association. He is also a certified family law mediator.
John was born and raised in the Chicagoland area and now resides in Naperville, Illinois with his wife Anita where they raised their six children.
- Lewis University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois
- Juris Doctor - 1978
- Northern Illinois University
- Bachelor Arts - 1975
- Law Offices of John L. Fay and Associates, 1979 to 2004
- Illinois, 1979
Fraternities or Sororities
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association, Family Law Section Member
- Du Page County Bar Association, Family law committee
- Will County Bar Association, Family law committee
Certified Legal Specialties
- Family law Certified Mediator
Current Employment Position
- Founding Attorney
- Family law and domestic relations litigation
- Custody, visitation, child support, maintenance, property division
- Post divorce modification issues
- Domestic Violence cases, Adoption
- Custody, Visitation, Mediation
- Illinois, 1979